lundi 5 mai 2014

Paris Is Burning



Lana Del Rey - West Coast


Down on the West Coast, I get this feeling like
It all could happen, that's why I'm leaving
You for the moment...

You're feeling hard to push away, I'm feeling hot to the touch
You say you'll miss me the most, I say I'll miss you so much
Something keeps me real quiet, I'm alive, I'm a lush
Your love, your love, my love...




   These pictures were taken by Eveliina (thank you so much by the way), in a nice dance studio in the Marais. It's actually funny cause I hadn't realized how sensual I looked when I posed in front of her, until I saw the pictures, then decided to emphasize this atmosphere with a burning Lana's music ;) 

How do you like it dears ? Tell me
















Camé vintage chiné.
Robe - Zara
Collants - Calzedonia
Baskets No Name - Santo Denim



xoxo


2 commentaires:

Feel free to share your opinion about this post or ask me anything !
I'll be glad to answer and have a look at your blog ;) xx